This pocket t-shirt uses moisture wicking polyester fabric. Features include a pocket on the left chest, a crew neck, a taped neck seam for extra comfort and reflective heat seal tape for enhanced visibility.
Portwest's new range of Cotton Comfortgarments are manufactured from a fully EN ISO20471 certified 55% Cotton, 45% Polyesterfabric with cotton on the inside for comfort andpolyester on the outside for maximumdurability. The cotton/polyester mix ensuresthat the garment is highly breathable and that acomfortable temperature is maintained at alltimes.
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Quality wicking fabric finish enhances fabric drying and aids stain removal
- Heat-sealed reflective tape for added visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 1 pocket for secure storage
- Crew neck
- Taped neck seam for extra comfort
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- Shell Fabric : 100% Polyester, Bird Eye Knit 150g
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions yet